United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an urgent appeal for you to check on your Manchester United supporting neighbour... Many reds have not been seen during the past 24 hours... Phone calls have gone unanswered and their social media accounts silent....
Please be a good Samaritan and check that your red neighbour is OK....

Ok I have done what you have asked and as I couldn't get a reply when I knocked at the door I looked through the letterbox. I saw the neighbour balanced on a chair with a noose around his neck, this was tied to the bannister on the landing.
As you didn't say what I should do after I have checked on him I have posted to ask you, I will wait for your reply.

Ok I have done what you have asked and as I couldn't get a reply when I knocked at the door I looked through the letterbox. I saw the neighbour balanced on a chair with a noose around his neck, this was tied to the bannister on the landing.
As you didn't say what I should do after I have checked on him I have posted to ask you, I will wait for your reply.

You should go back and tell him it should be tied to the top of the banister and not the bottom.

You should go back and tell him it should be tied to the top of the banister and not the bottom.

Thank you for your reply, please do not take this the wrong way but as you were not the original poster I think it is only right I wait for his advice. I was going to ask him if he wanted me to cancel the milk but as I say, I thought it best to ask before I do the wrong thing.

Last minute winners against Bournemouth and then Juve had them all quietly thinking they could do the same to us. I'm glad they got to climb high enough for us knocking them back down to really fucking hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.