Ignorant pedestrians coming out of The Etihad.

I feel your pain. As always there’s a sensible balance to be struck but some yobs with sad lives will always overstep the mark. Patience is the best option, any escalation no matter how satisfyingly it turns out will inevitably make your journey take longer than it would if you bite your lip and indulge these morons for a minute or two.
Thats what my son was trying to tell me,but I lashed out (verbally) and told him to come back when he had a full license to see how he would cope.

No winter greens near you? Jack finger peg, relax then send wood and breathe, if not run the bastards over.

I was asked in a driving lesson by my instructor in 1968 where pedestrians had the right of way. When they are on zebra crossings, I said. No, he said. They have right of way everywhere, in that you can't mow them down! However, they are clearly pig-ignorant pedestrians who don't realise that it is a shared facility. They deserve to be mown down. They are 24ct canutes. Did you have a dash cam? Whip the footage onto FB. Send it to the police! It's the one upside of social media!!

I was asked in a driving lesson by my instructor in 1968 where pedestrians had the right of way. When they are on zebra crossings, I said. No, he said. They have right of way everywhere, in that you can't mow them down! However, they are clearly pig-ignorant pedestrians who don't realise that it is a shared facility. They deserve to be mown down. They are 24ct canutes. Did you have a dash cam? Whip the footage onto FB. Send it to the police! It's the one upside of social media!!
I was reading up on this yesterday when I saw the thread. I read an article which suggested most drivers don't know that when a pedestrian has started to cross on a zebra crossing, you're supposed to stop. Surely that can't be right? I thought everyone knew that.

There's no law restricting "jay walking" in the UK, but these two sounded like a right pair of pillocks. A policeman would have given them a warning, I reckon, for obstructing traffic.

tenor.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.