Sergios new pully

No wonder he's gone grey...

screen-shot-2016-05-03-at-10-46-03-am.png
Even an old cnut like me can dream.

I’m ambivalent.
If you are over 40 I don’t think any fashion opinion is relevant, as Steve Jobs said, “the worldl belongs to the young” wtf do us old bastards know about fashion? What I do know is Sergio has brought some fantastic moments to a lot of of us old fuckers, I love him along with Vinny, Spanish Dave and the other players we are lucky to have seen in recent years. Sergio has dyed his hair as a tribute to the older fans!! Believe, he’s a fucking legend.

If you are over 40 I don’t think any fashion opinion is relevant, as Steve Jobs said, “the worldl belongs to the young” wtf do us old bastards know about fashion? What I do know is Sergio has brought some fantastic moments to a lot of of us old fuckers, I love him along with Vinny, Spanish Dave and the other players we are lucky to have seen in recent years. Sergio has dyed his hair as a tribute to the older fans!! Believe, he’s a fucking legend.
This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.