Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

Clearly they're not all ours, 70 million "documents" (emails) over 10 years is over 19,000 a day, 7 days per week, assuming 1 page emails, which is clearly impossible, so if this 70 million figure is true, not many of them are ours. Which begs the question why are they only looking at ours? I think it's fair to say most big money transfers by ANY club nowadays are somewhat "iffy" in one way or another, so the law of averages says some of the other clubs whose data has been stolen/hacked will have some "dirt" to find, yet they persist in publishing items associated with us. Which all reinforces my agreement with the club that this is definitely targeted and deliberate.
If City have done anything wrong, it's in their interests to be hacked, it places any evidence under suspicion.

We got bought and the owner pumped his money in at a time when it was perfectly legal to do so. UEFA then introduced FFP at the behest of those spitting dummies out and said it was an attack on debt which it isnt as not one club in debt has been sanctioned, just a few that had the audacity to pump money in. We took our pinch as per our Chairman after they moved the goalposts but we made it clear that the pinch was a one off thing and it wouldn't be repeated.

Since then we have had our accounts signed off by both UEFA and the PL and we have had money returned from the fine we received due to meeting all our obligations re FFP.

I really do hope that the club have told UEFA that any attempt at moving the goalposts again to try and find us guilty in any way will be met with one of the biggest ever lawsuits in sports history.
Love it, fight fire with a big fuck off fire of the magnitude never seen before, the bent twats of Gill, the Bayern crew, Juve and the La Liga President will need to pull their steel pants up before they get dry fucked in court.

Last edited:
Devious bastard but confirms the depth these fcukers will sink to.

Nothing devious about it. Devious suggest some level of intelligence. It's plain pathetic and anyone with a brain should be able to see it for what it is.

What sort of "journalist" does that?

That's like a City fan tweeting a photoshopped image from his paper, with a fake article below one of his, saying in so many words: "The guy above me is a pathetic City hating bellend" ... Tweet title: "From a professional journalist".

It’s clearly an unhealthy obsession Duncan you should seek some professional help. Perhaps change your occupation journalism does not seem to be working out for you. Tweeting other media’s old revelations is not exactly Pulitzer Prize stuff is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.