Half ’n Half Scarves

On my walk around the ground to D's & the Townley from the tram stop told about 6 of the sellers I'd not wipe my arse on that shit.

Well they spoke to me first and asked if I wanted one, a simple no didn't seem appropriate.

I know for a fact that the stewards don’t like them as they are of the opinion that it’s to easy for an away fan to sit in the home section

Last edited:
wcg1sp.jpg

Don’t go to many games? You’d never guess.

Why would you need to guess? I already told you. I used to go all the time, even went to the Mansfield game in the auto windscreen cup, but like a silly **** I met a bird and had kids, now I have the joys of paying for expensive hobbies and a mortgage. Yep I should have listened at school, maybe then I could be a smug pr!ck and ack like a real hard man going on about people deserving to be shot... all because they choose to buy a scarf.

I saw a blue walk up to a tourist along a Joe Mercer Way & give him a smack In the mouth. No other reason than him and his girlfriend were wearing half & halfs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.