Half ’n Half Scarves

A guy wearing one stood next to me having a pee in EL3 bogs on Sunday. Looking rather sheepish.
Tourist ? Maybe. Rag ? Probably.
Blue ? I would very much doubt it.

These obnoxious scarves are an easy way for away fans with home end tickets to wear their own colours. Would a Rag wearing a Rag scarf get into our seats ? Most definitely not. H & H scarves should be banned IMO.
I saw exactly that at the Brighton game. A whole bloody row of them with Brighton tracksuits and half and half scarfs. Stewards talked to them but let them stay where they were.

Just wondering if anyone has a spare one they could sell me?
I watched the game on Sunday on the telly over in the States and would like a souvenir of the occasion.

Think you should start selling morrissey/marr or morrissey/joyce half and half scarfs outside his cancelled gigs

Last edited:
I saw exactly that at the Brighton game. A whole bloody row of them with Brighton tracksuits and half and half scarfs. Stewards talked to them but let them stay where they were.

A couple of years ago there were 2 dippers next to our group in the Summerbee bar wearing H&H scarves with the dipper side outwards. Both had thick scouse accents. Talk about taking the piss. One of them then spat on the City badge on his beer glass. I wasn't the only one who saw it so they were soon kicked out. They were lucky they didn't get a good hiding as well. Thick bastards.

I had a go at one of the blokes selling them after we lost to scum a few years ago a copper made me say sorry or he was going to nick me for breach of the peace.

There was a man in the shop before the game on Sunday in one of their pink away shirts, with a basket full of city stuff! Some people just don’t understand!

Why would you need to guess? I already told you. I used to go all the time, even went to the Mansfield game in the auto windscreen cup, but like a silly **** I met a bird and had kids, now I have the joys of paying for expensive hobbies and a mortgage. Yep I should have listened at school, maybe then I could be a smug pr!ck and ack like a real hard man going on about people deserving to be shot... all because they choose to buy a scarf.
Have you ever heard the expression “metaphorically speaking”? Is Heywood a bastion of literalism? It would appear so. Look, if you wish to buy your daughter a scarf with a United badge on, go ahead. I’m sure there’s someone, somewhere, who also thiks that’s a smashing idea.

Have you ever heard the expression “metaphorically speaking”? Is Heywood a bastion of literalism? It would appear so. Look, if you wish to buy your daughter a scarf with a United badge on, go ahead. I’m sure there’s someone, somewhere, who also thiks that’s a smashing idea.

Never said it was a United one though did I. All I’m saying is people buy them for many different reasons.

Seeing as it's only 8 year old girls that wear them, I reckon any type of death sentence is a little bit harsh!
Their Dads who paid for them though should fuckin' know better and deserve a slap at the very least!
You obviously don't go round the front of the Colin Bell stand before games. It's wall-to-wall with fuckers wearing them, every bloody game not just the derby. Most appear to be adult blokes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.