Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of anti Remembrance Day quotes and ignorance on that RAWK link?? WTF??
I know,
This quote,

Hate all this shit about Remembrance day, nearly as bad as American sports' infatuation with the military.

Then this response,

At least we don't play GSTQ before every game. That'd do my fucking swede in.

No, you hypocritical twats you play 'you'll never walk alone' every fuckin game instead. Scouse c#nts moaning about people paying respect. Can you image the outcry if someone would have said that about a minutes silence for the 96.
Wierd cult fuckwits.
P. S. Isn't there some fucking bird embryo somewhere you need to be laying a wreath for!!

Last edited:
A lot of anti Remembrance Day quotes and ignorance on that RAWK link?? WTF??
You mean like this one here, posted on BLumoan yesterday

Well, I think there's a strong argument in favour of the view held by a.lot of people that this Remembrance business is too backward looking and even hypocritical considering the UK is supplying weapons to countries like Saudi Arabia to use quite indiscriminately in Yemen.
Only one example.
Chicago are you there?

Have RAWK really got a picture up of the US states showing where club football shirts have sold the most - and using it as a stick to beat us with.

And spend all the other time calling us plastic cheats.

Ironic much?

That thread is funny as fuck. Page after page of whining about us to the point of obsession then claim we are irrelevant.

Haha what a joke they are. 80 percent of that forum probably aren't even from Liverpool

I know one scouse fan and he's very very quiet this season, all he goes on about is how happy he is that the rags are crap. He however has never attended a game as Anfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.