Dining out on your own

I enjoy dining out alone sometimes too. I also enjoy going to the cinema alone on occasion.

I have friends and a wonderful family. I just enjoy being by myself sometimes. My wife hates being alone. I quite like it.

All the time, when I can afford it. Same goes for travelling and even going to watch City. I find being alone in places takes the pressure off and more likely to have a decent chat or meet new people.

I'm only 25, not met many other people like this of a similar age, in day to day life. Just the odd one in hostels abroad.

No-one has to ever ever ever dine alone again when you have the Meerkat app..

Buy just 1 days insurance for yourself in England for £1.01 from compare the market.com and then you can imbibe of all the goodness that Meerrkat meals and cinema have to offer for 12 whole months.Buy 1 side get 1 free buy one mains and get one free and get a pudding and get one free.Never dine alone gain #

If anyone is struggling to find a pal to take out for a meal on this deal then I am free most nights so PM in confidence. The beer and drink are sadly not free so you will have to buy those for me.And my Taxi back home as I am not a slapper.

I enjoy dining out alone sometimes too. I also enjoy going to the cinema alone on occasion.

I have friends and a wonderful family. I just enjoy being by myself sometimes. My wife hates being alone. I quite like it.
We do quite a few cruises and often meet people who travel alone on cruises.
I think its a safe holiday for women alone, there are meet ups at certain times for solo travellers.
I dont think I could do it so I admire them and always say hello to them and have a bit of a chat.

Life and soul me. I just prefer not to spread my love and hilarious repartee with people I don’t know. I save that for my mates and family.

“Nice day isn’t it”. Yes I know that I’m not fucking blind.
Take your point but the person saying 'nice day' may not have spoken to anyone all day & be lonely as fuck, a couple of words from you could make thier day.

No-one has to ever ever ever dine alone again when you have the Meerkat app..

Buy just 1 days insurance for yourself in England for £1.01 from compare the market.com and then you can imbibe of all the goodness that Meerrkat meals and cinema have to offer for 12 whole months.Buy 1 side get 1 free buy one mains and get one free and get a pudding and get one free.Never dine alone gain #

If anyone is struggling to find a pal to take out for a meal on this deal then I am free most nights so PM in confidence. The beer and drink are sadly not free so you will have to buy those for me.And my Taxi back home as I am not a slapper.

I can just see it now...

"Will Sir be joining us for dinner?"

"Erm...yes, yes I will my good man, and here's a BOGOF offer that you will honour."

"Would you mind leaving Sir?"

Really ? You have a wife and kids ?
Your life is shit admit it, seriously shit...

Thanks for your kind words.

My life is incredible and very happy. It is certainly far from shit. Lovely wife, three lovely kids, all incredibly close and do great things.

I spend two to three nights a week in my flat in town as the commute is a bit too much and I work crazy hours Monday Tuesday Wednesday at the moment as I am rather busy. So after work I go for tea in a nice restaurant. How is that seriously shit?

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.