Talksport

when City were linked with him..there was the infamous quote...id walk to Maine rd if City came in for me.anyway, he stopped off at Villa instead

You’re confusing him with Geoff Thomas there mate

Can’t stand Saunders. He talks utter bollocks but is one of those bellends who thinks he’s always right and his opinion is the only one that matters

He’s one of only a few presenters that I genuinely do switch off when I hear his voice

Think it was Mike Marsh scoring on his debut for Liverpool?

Saunders hit the crossbar from the spot. White's shot hit underside of bar and ref guessed it went in.

In actual fact, I'm pretty sure Saunders also saw a penalty saved by Niall Quinn at Maine Road when he played for Derby?

Could have been Gabbiadini though, memory not what it was!
Def Mcmanaman who scored for red scouse.the only diving header i ever remember him scoring.Mike Marsh played that day,sub for liverpool and prob his debut when he came on,not sure.

You’re confusing him with Geoff Thomas there mate

Can’t stand Saunders. He talks utter bollocks but is one of those bellends who thinks he’s always right and his opinion is the only one that matters

He’s one of only a few presenters that I genuinely do switch off when I hear his voice

That was Geoff Thomas.
Oops.

Just done some reading on saunders..can anyone remember the goal he scored where he chased a long ball ,keeper got there first ,put it out of play,and saunders took a quick throw in, threw it at the retreating keepers back..,then put ball in the net from way out on touchline...id forgotten all about that ..

Someone should ask Saunders if he`s finished paying for his old electric bill ... via the Courts.
He used to live about 3 miles from Winsford,in Whitegate, and the little twat many years ago just after he had finished playing,"stole " thousands of £`s worth of Electric by by-passing his own eleccy box and plugging into someone else`s.
I kid you not.
Now and again he pops into my local,George and Dragon, but luckily for him I`ve missed him.I would without fail ask the fucker.

Think it was Mike Marsh scoring on his debut for Liverpool?

Saunders hit the crossbar from the spot. White's shot hit underside of bar and ref guessed it went in.

In actual fact, I'm pretty sure Saunders also saw a penalty saved by Niall Quinn at Maine Road when he played for Derby?

Could have been Gabbiadini though, memory not what it was!
Seem to remember or read somewhere that he holds the record for missing penalties with 4 different clubs against us.

I'm off to Wiki to check...

Edit,don't know I can't find any internet records of missed pens.

Last edited:
Someone should ask Saunders if he`s finished paying for his old electric bill ... via the Courts.
He used to live about 3 miles from Winsford,in Whitegate, and the little twat many years ago just after he had finished playing,"stole " thousands of £`s worth of Electric by by-passing his own eleccy box and plugging into someone else`s.
I kid you not.
Now and again he pops into my local,George and Dragon, but luckily for him I`ve missed him.I would without fail ask the fucker.
No way lol

I’m not sure if they were home or away, but he definitely missed penalties for three different clubs against us. I think Derby and Liverpool are correct, but I believe the third one was Villa.
Yes, I think you're right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.