John Dillon interview

Bob Smiles

Some of you may have heard John Dillon’s disgusting comments inferring City put up David Silva to talk about his baby to deflect from the negative comments the previous week. Here is an interview with Andy from Man City FanTV.

Watched that vid in another thread, seemed like two guys who loved the sound of their own voices too much. Could only watch about ten mins of it but fair play to that Dillon he has done what many others cant/wont do in the media and apologise and explain themselves.

Watched that vid in another thread, seemed like two guys who loved the sound of their own voices too much. Could only watch about ten mins of it but fair play to that Dillon he has done what many others cant/wont do in the media and apologise and explain themselves.

Time to get rid of this wum ^

What is wumming there? I commented on the ten minutes I could watch?

I suggest you watch the full interview, he doesnt look in the slightest bit sorry for the hate filled nonsense he was spouting about David or our club, as will come across in the full video. but true to form you seem to jump to congratulate someone spouting anti City sentiment.

But you Tom have a track record for slagging City fans on here. It`s almost like you sit behind your pc waiting for your chance.

I think this is the first time I`ve answered one of your wumming post`s hopefully it will be the last.

I suggest you watch the full interview, he doesnt look in the slightest bit sorry for the hate filled nonsense he was spouting about David or our club, as will come across in the full video. but true to form you seem to jump to congratulate someone spouting anti City sentiment.

But you Tom have a track record for slagging City fans on here. It`s almost like you sit behind your pc waiting for your chance.

I think this is the first time I`ve answered one of your wumming post`s hopefully it will be the last.
It's 56 mins long. Precis it down to 2 mins and you've got the story.

Obviously he is only doing this because of the backlash he got. Same as Jamie Carragher spitting. Only showed remorse when it became public knowledge and he was shamed. Then he was round to the family apologising etc. If you would have asked him if he cared less about the family an hour after the event before he realised his actions had gone viral, odds on he would have said he couldn't have cared less. People like Carragher and Dillon act like this because they think its acceptable. Its in their nature. Remorse and apologies only come out when they realise what they have done could affect them personally. I have no sympathy with John Dillon.

Last edited:

As a City fan certain things said can never be apologised for and this is one and he doesn't explain himself one bit, rather he does what some on here do, yourself included and he tells us we are all making things up, there is no agenda etc etc etc.

Trolls are trolls regardless of the platform they use.

As a City fan certain things said can never be apologised for and this is one and he doesn't explain himself one bit, rather he does what some on here do, yourself included and he tells us we are all making things up, there is no agenda etc etc etc.

Trolls are trolls regardless of the platform they use.

He actually goes a little further than that, early on when talking about the Silva comments, he basically says City fans aren’t intelligent enough to get the subtle nuances of his point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.