A webpage is slowing down your browser

Sorry about this. I’ve emailed the ad company to see if they can resolve it.

I was having problems viewing bluemoon pages on my iPad. I have disabled JavaScript through Settings, Safari, Advanced, JavaScript. Works like a dream now!

rvirrk.jpg

Still happening but only on firefox

Seems it's fairly common problem with Firefox. Personally I'd recommend using a different browser, but understand that you may not want to do that. Have you tried these steps?
https://appuals.com/fix-a-webpage-is-slowing-down-your-browser/

It is, but it is still a coding issue with the ad providers that causes it, even if Firefox seems most affected. And I'm not changing my browser because of lazy ad companies. As I said, I'd rather not block them, but maybe I'll have to if they don't resolve it.

A wise move mate! Think only 5% of users use Firefox these days, wouldn't surprise me if it becomes obsolete in the not too distant future.
I only went back to Firefox from Chrome recently after Google decided to go for a retina-destroying white design on the mobile app which cannot be changed. It also displays some of my system icons as white on a white background. Idiots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.