United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it how whenever we win it's always oil money.. they can't just praise the fact that we are a good team. In the last 3-4 years they have spent pretty much as much as we have so they can't just claim is money that wins us the league.. they just aren't as smart with their spending and team management.
Yes,but you overlook the fact that they earnt all their money while existing under a code of moral righteousness.

As far as I can see with the bus parking clown and the laughing German who runs his team into the ground by about mid-March ( and blames it on the lack of a winter break ) in charge your wish shall be granted. If either get new investment I want them to grab cash with both hands from Saudi, Russia, Israel and fucking Syria then lets see their views on "dirty oil money " and human fucking rights..............cnuts.
Both united and Liverpool. Have US owners, so are in no position to throw dirty money and human rights at us.

Both united and Liverpool. Have US owners, so are in no position to throw dirty money and human rights at us.
The USA is ultimately responsible for more human rights abuses in the Middle East than any other agent, including the Saudi, Emrati and Iranian governments combined I’ll hazard with, as you say, ‘dirty oil money’ being its root cause.

The USA is ultimately responsible for more human rights abuses in the Middle East than any other agent, including the Saudi, Emrati and Iranian governments combined I’ll hazard with, as you say, ‘dirty oil money’ being its root cause.

No need to look that far. Just say Native Americans. Enough said.

This whole ‘dirty oil money’ postulation is utterly preposterous. If bountiful supplies of oil from the Middle East ended tomorrow civilisation would falter and widespread disorder would take a grip on the world in a matter of days. Other than water, oil, for better or worse, makes the world go round like no other substance in history. The wealth, mobility and technology of the modern world are utterly founded on it. It has accelerated human progress like nothing else. Without it, I highly doubt the internet would even exist,

Ultimately, its abundance may prove too great a price for the planet to bear, but I doubt many of those deploying that term in the context of our owners give much of a fuck about that.

Edit: Further to the above, I should add that united are wank.

Last edited:
Yes,but you overlook the fact that they earnt all their money while existing under a code of moral righteousness.
I've always thought that whenever I've taken out a loan and carry a debt that it was someone else's money that I'd spent and not money I'd earned myself.
Maybe I've been wrong all along!

This whole ‘dirty oil money’ postulation is utterly preposterous. If bountiful supplies of oil from the Middle East ended tomorrow civilisation would falter and widespread disorder would take a grip on the world in a matter of days. Other than water, oil, for better or worse, makes the world go round like no other substance in history. The wealth, mobility and technology of the modern world are utterly founded on it. It has accelerated human progress like nothing else. Without it, I highly doubt the internet would even exist,

Ultimately, its abundance may prove too great a price for the planet to bear, but I doubt many of those deploying that term in the context of our owners give much of a fuck about that.

Edit: Further to the above, I should add that united are wank.
Thank you for that last bit - do like to be reminded of I from time to time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.