Brahim Diaz - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only bad thing today was that there was not a place for him in the squad
Would love to see him get more time in the squad. But Pep loves his attacking mids - thus we're so deep there. KDB out and still Brahim is struggling for minutes.

Why is he not called up for internationals?

I would think at the very least he would be called up to the U19 or the U21.

Managers usually call players who play.
He's still impressed and played during Cup games, and is considered in demand when he 'probably' leaves City. Seems dumb to me that he isn't being considered because he doesn't play every week, most U21 players I've seen (like England for example), those young players aren't playing that often.

Why is he not called up for internationals?

I would think at the very least he would be called up to the U19 or the U21.
Quite rare for those outside of Spain to get called up at that level, not exactly sure why. He has also not been playing much, for any team never mind the first team.

Quite rare for those outside of Spain to get called up at that level, not exactly sure why. He has also not been playing much, for any team never mind the first team.
But he HAS been called up to the U19 and U21 before, seems strange to stop now. Those were also when he was playing EDS, its much better that he actually plays some senior games.

But he HAS been called up to the U19 and U21 before, seems strange to stop now. Those were also when he was playing EDS, its much better that he actually plays some senior games.
Yeah well most of his team mates would also be playing at EDS sort of level back then, now he is not playing at all. He doesn't deserve to be playing ahead of domestic players of the same age getting games every week both in La Liga and their B leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.