United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little post from Ragcafe
  1. Today at 15:59
    Alabaster Codify7Full Member
    Mar 11, 2015
    Wales
    You know what guys. This would be it, for me.

Since SAF left, with each passing season, I have grown more and more detached from our club.

- Drab managers who dont appeal to me, as people.
    - A squad full of players I'm completely indifferent to. I can name around 4-5 players at the club I genuinely like - the rest I either dislike intensely or am completely apathetic about.
    - Shite, boring, horrible, basic football on the pitch.
    - Shite results.
    - Little to shout about in the success column / trophy cabinet.
    - A horrible little tosser of a CEO whose very appearance grates on me.

If the Saudis buy MUFC.....I think I tap out.

To be honest, my love affair with football has been dwindling a lot since SAF, football in general that is. It's no longer a major part of my life. I loved the World Cup this summer as it was refreshing to watch football as a complete neutral, for nothing but entertainment reasons.

Maybe I'm just waiting for the final nail in the coffin to turn me away for good - the Saudis would be that nail.

So basically saying, not hanging around for the bad times, typical glory hunting rag tw*t

Reactions: dom
    Mar 11, 2015
    Wales

Since SAF left, with each passing season, I have grown more and more detached from our club.

- A squad full of players I'm completely indifferent to. I can name around 4-5 players at the club I genuinely like - the rest I either dislike intensely or am completely apathetic about.
    - Shite results.

To be honest, my love affair with football has been dwindling a lot since SAF, football in general that is. It's no longer a major part of my life. I loved the World Cup this summer as it was refreshing to watch football as a complete neutral, for nothing but entertainment reasons.

Maybe I'm just waiting for the final nail in the coffin to turn me away for good - the Saudis would be that nail.

So basically saying, not hanging around for the bad times, typical glory hunting rag tw*t

Yep, as you say ‘typical glory hunting rag tw@‘. Not sticking around when the going gets tough.

Mar 11, 2015
    Wales

- Shite results.

That has to be a WUM. HAS to be.

That or a person completely untinged by any self-knowledge whatsoever.

I understand they have very detailed algorithms that monitor your viewing and web click history. The results dictate the offers you get. Hhhmmm

I got a new phone in the summer, & it likes to give me lots of news items etc. For an experiment, I have a policy of dismissing anything about Manchester Utd or Liverpool, but always click on everything about City.

Guess which two teams I still receive updates about, on pretty much a daily basis.

I got a new phone in the summer, & it likes to give me lots of news items etc. For an experiment, I have a policy of dismissing anything about Manchester Utd or Liverpool, but always click on everything about City.

Guess which two teams I still receive updates about, on pretty much a daily basis.

Is one of them Wigan (as you need to know the latest news about Dave Whelans leg)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.