Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

For der spiegel to print this story it means that they agree to the law being broken, and therefore they should be sued for the maximum allowed under German law. should this mean that they will go bust so be it. Maybe then it will stop other papers from breaking the law.

So that's impossible?

Bayern have no reason to do that or stand nothing to gain from that?

Jesus, Mother Mary and Joseph.
peter-kay-910820756.jpg

This guy is on my radar, you can imagine in real life he is a total mard arse who has a whiny high pitched voice with all the crying he does on there. He is a typical rag who never goes but says he used to, it makes me warm and fuzzy that Manchester City are spoiling his annoying existence long me it continue.

He’s been on my radar for at least 12 months. You’re bang on that he’s a total mard arse and he regularly gets demolished by blues on there. When it doesn’t go his way, he runs skriking to the mods in the hope of getting people banned. I was arguing with the prick on one thread and a mod asked us both to cut it out as it was derailing the thread. I did the decent thing and apologised to the mod but that sad bastard couldn’t even bring himself to do the same, instead deflecting it onto City fans being “over-sensitive”. Even made a **** of himself to other United fans earlier in the season by starting a thread begging United fans to start up protests against the club again. He wasn’t offering to put the work in himself - he just wanted everybody else to do it for him! He’s a fucking wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.