Best music you've seen live

s-l300.jpg

Coming up to 59 now, seen most of the bands mentioned. So a few others The Levellers, Garth Brooks in Dublin, Dixie Chicks at the Apollo M/cr, Al Jarreau, Big Country, Pearl jam but the best was Chris Cornell at the Bridgewater Hall just pure class.

I was 14 at the time & unfortunately never went there again , Apollo & free trade hall after that ,
Rod used to play there every couple of years, I was at the '76 Belle Vue and found my way next to the mixing desk where Britt Ekland was standing. Tried giving her the eye but she wasn't biting. Two years later is was the 'D'ya think I'm sexy,' leopard skin trousers, they don't make rock stars like that now!

Rod used to play there every couple of years, I was at the '76 Belle Vue and found my way next to the mixing desk where Britt Ekland was standing. Tried giving her the eye but she wasn't biting. Two years later is was the 'D'ya think I'm sexy,' leopard skin trousers, they don't make rock stars like that now!
I saw him at the Apollo during the leopard pants era, the tour was called Foolish Behaviour, it was akin to a lookalike convention in foyer beforehand.

I saw the ‘78 gig at Kings Hall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.