England v Croatia (UNL) Match Thread

Yes. I wait to the end of a game before analysing, Maybe you should try it and you wouldn’t look so daft
200.gif

Why is it embarrassing to criticise a player? You really enjoy watching England and that's great but if others don't so be it. As far as your don't watch it then comment it's childish in an international break with no football i'll watch anything I can. Maybe you shouldn't be so precious about the England team and tbh I think you were waiting for Karen to post so you could pile in.
He is just a troll who turns up for england games to moan at us,if he really wanted to talk england he could start a thread on his own forum

I wanted there to be less chance of our lads getting crocked. Thankfully they seem to have gone unscathed, didn't watch it.
Ahh, yes, we were fortunate there. And they all played well, despite what the pundits are currently saying.

Yes. I wait to the end of a game before analysing, Maybe you should try it and you wouldn’t look so daft
I find it very hard to believe you never criticise your team before the end of a game if that's true then I admire you. As far as the FA, Southgate and players go do you honestly think they are beyond criticism? Finally it's not 'bitter' to support your clubs players more, fans obviously have an affinity with them. Do you think Spurs fans are not supporting Kane etc it's natural.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.