Mobiles

Indaparkside

Just a simple question really could you live without your mobile phone.
Everywhere you look there stuck to people’s ears don’t look across roads just walk out etc etc. It’s like life never existed before them

Yes but I could not live without my computer. Our computer is our window to the world and is the very heart of our home. Without the computer our home could not run as smoothly as it does.

Unlike our shite mess up of a TV that is a piece of shit, our computer gives us no end of pleasure.LG you are a abomination and should be sent back to south korea with your tail up your arse hole. I am relatively calm but now and our journeys has only just begun and we'll be going on judge rinder.

Last edited:
I love my Oppo phone, watch movies on it, read books on it, read forums, listen to music, get email, messenger, takes wonderful pictures, whats not to love ?

I could get rid of all tech and have a wind up radio, my vinyl and a newspaper delivered every day. No worries. Sorted.

I also only use my phone for music when cycling to work or posting on here when having a lie in, like today. Last year I texted 378 times. The bloke in the shop even looked amazed. He thought it was a system error.

So yes, I could ditch it all. No bother.

Actually doing it though...

Yes but I could not live without my computer.Our computer is our window to the world and is the very heart of our mothership home.Without the computer our home could not run as smoothly as it does.Unlike our shite mess up of a TV that is a piece of shit and I wish it was never born our computer gives us no end of pleasure.LG you are a despicalble abomination and should be sent back to south korea with your tail up your arse holes.I am kalm but I hate it now and this story has only just begun and we will be going on judge rinders

We have LG tvs. I can watch owt from BT on my phone or my laptop, but the LG TV, a yard and a half away, just goes into Narky Mourinho mode when there's owt I want to watch, particularly a City away game when, as soon as we get the ball, the fuckin' picture pixellates.

I had a message the other day saying the tv was connected to the router and internet, and when I go searching it tells me X and Y are not available 'cos it can't connect to the internet!!

Mrs Ewing tells me, though, that the LG washer is a joy to behold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.