Restricted Betting

You put up 100 bets if you are in profit I will pay you £1000 if not in profit pay me £900 ??

You ever heard of trading on Betfair??

no possible way of of me putting 100 bets up on here, who is going to clarify the odds inrunning??

You ever heard of trading on Betfair??

no possible way of of me putting 100 bets up on here, who is going to clarify the odds inrunning??
It’s easy just screen shot you account at the start and end of each day if after 100 bets you in front I will give you a grand if not you give me 9 ton

I’m Not interested in what you bet on in play or not you show a level stakes profit after 100 bets and i will pay you a grand !! If not you give me 9 ton
When you wanna start ??

Tell u what I will do I will post up each match I will bet on before the start of the game for a week, I will then post a screenshot of the p/l of each bet at the settlement........
I don't want the bet as I will be up after 100 bets and most likely up by the end of the week.

Currently betting on the South Africa/Sri Lanka women's cricket match but I won't count that as I am already up

No it’s not - you put your bets up and prove it - after the commission you can’t win.
With respect you’re completely wrong. I’ve done it full time for over ten years and the commission factor is irrelevant. You wouldn’t argue that one couldn’t make a profit trading on the stock market or trading commodities because of commission so why should sporting exchanges be any different.

The commission varies depending on your level of success but proof that many people were long term profitable on the exchanges came when betfair introduced the premium charge i.e a whopping great hike in commission, the conditions of which stipulated a certain amount of markets played and a certain amount of profit earned.

With respect you’re completely wrong. I’ve done it full time for over ten years and the commission factor is irrelevant. You wouldn’t argue that one couldn’t make a profit trading on the stock market or trading commodities because of commission so why should sporting exchanges be any different.

The commission varies depending on your level of success but proof that many people were long term profitable on the exchanges came when betfair introduced the premium charge i.e a whopping great hike in commission, the conditions of which stipulated a certain amount of markets played and a certain amount of profit earned.
What markets do u trade?

Tell u what I will do I will post up each match I will bet on before the start of the game for a week, I will then post a screenshot of the p/l of each bet at the settlement........
I don't want the bet as I will be up after 100 bets and most likely up by the end of the week.

Currently betting on the South Africa/Sri Lanka women's cricket match but I won't count that as I am already up
Barely touch the cricket anymore but for a good five years laying the draw in test matches was like finding money. I always trod cautiously thinking that like everything else the market would adapt and the margin would disappear but it went on and on and the market didn’t seem to realise. It’s one of the myths of that life to say such and such a bet is “free money” but while it lasted it virtually was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.