Betting kiosks on matchday

typicalcity...

quick question,

Anyone know when you put a bet on at these kiosks at the Etihad and it comes up. How do you claim the winnings? For example it says you can claim next match but how do they know that bet is yours? Never been given a bet slip etc.
Cheers

Why anybody would want to gamble with these price twisters is beyond me! Absolute piss takers when it comes to prices. Football stadium betting kiosks are the gambling equivalent to motorway services. A ******** RIP OFF!

Why anybody would want to gamble with these price twisters is beyond me! Absolute piss takers when it comes to prices. Football stadium betting kiosks are the gambling equivalent to motorway services. A ******** RIP OFF!

They offer the poorest odds because there is no competition. Bet beforehand.

They offer the poorest odds because there is no competition. Bet beforehand.
Yes, I won't go anywhere near the fuckers. One game last season I seen Aguero 7-4 first goal. I couldn't believe it. Usually 11-4 at worst on high st or online. Piss taking ******s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.