The inflatables craze went bananas!

Yes great sight, as was the boxing day away at stoke when we filled half the old Victoria ground with 12000 fans. There must have been at least 8000 bananas and other inflatables, for me that was our most impressive banana away day. Stoke fans had a few thousand pink panthers for whatever reason.
Happy days. I went to that game. We were packed in like sardines on the terraces.

I do love it every few years when we have a game with shit loads of them again.

De-Bruyne-Banana-638646.jpg

Paddling Pool was my favourite

Ditto , i think it made a few appearances , f*cking hilarious , amuses me when the modern football/armchair fans criticise our support , they really havent got a clue what the majority of our following had to put up with, in the dark days of the third tier of football and the Championship , we always had the ability to laugh at ourselves the inflatables being the perfect example.

Ditto , i think it made a few appearances , f*cking hilarious , amuses me when the modern football/armchair fans criticise our support , they really havent got a clue what the majority of our following had to put up with, in the dark days of the third tier of football and the Championship , we always had the ability to laugh at ourselves the inflatables being the perfect example.
This.

One of the main reasons I started this thread was to educate some of our fans on past history of the dark days. And I know we have covered the inflatables on BM before but it started 31 years ago....

"Imre, Imre banana, Imre banana, Imre ba na na na": )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.