Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you care what anyone away from city as a club thinks? Who actually cares what Larry from Reading thinks if he’s too stupid to not form his own opinion?
I’ve never ever understood the obsession with what others think. When Chelsea first started to win stuff after their takeover and negative stuff was spouted about them, did you believe it or did you not care either way as your club is city? Who cares?!!

Initially when Chelsea were spending big and winning it was great as it was competition for the rags but I did find the amount of money spent was obscene so I can understand other fans opinion on City.
Let's see what the reaction from the media will be when we spend £75 million on Frenkie de Jong in January, which we will.

Initially when Chelsea were spending big and winning it was great as it was competition for the rags but I did find the amount of money spent was obscene so I can understand other fans opinion on City.
Let's see what the reaction from the media will be when we spend £75 million on Frenkie de Jong in January, which we will.
Again, who cares? As long as he’s wearing sky blue and winning trophies, that’s what matters.
On Chelsea, I remember when we beat the. 1-0 in 2004 - in what would’ve been an invincible season for them had it not been for us. I saw Chelsea as same size as us, and that feeling to beat them knowing they were winning things, signing the best players and manager (at the time) was immense.

Again, who cares? As long as he’s wearing sky blue and winning trophies, that’s what matters.
On Chelsea, I remember when we beat the. 1-0 in 2004 - in what would’ve been an invincible season for them had it not been for us. I saw Chelsea as same size as us, and that feeling to beat them knowing they were winning things, signing the best players and manager (at the time) was immense.

Yeah that was a good day thanks for the reminder.

I’m with you here, used to think no-one that mattered give a shit what the media or mainstream thought. Internet has opened my eyes a bit, preferred them shut to be honest. Why fucking care what anyone thinks or how much someone is paying for something? It’s brilliant.

Yeah that was a good day thanks for the reminder.

I’m with you here, used to think no-one that mattered give a shit what the media or mainstream thought. Internet has opened my eyes a bit, preferred them shut to be honest. Why fucking care what anyone thinks or how much someone is paying for something? It’s brilliant.
It was, primarily because we were shit and that was totally unexpected, but I was very envious of them back then. I always quite liked Chelsea, in particular end of 93/4 season when the Kippax sang ‘you’re gonna win the cup’ wnd their fans clapped it. Then they went and got all posh and fancy. Like we did eventually. With that comes hate. It doesn’t need fuelling. It just appears through what some fans can’t control - the inability to look at things rationally.

Why do you care what anyone away from city as a club thinks? Who actually cares what Larry from Reading thinks if he’s too stupid to not form his own opinion?
I’ve never ever understood the obsession with what others think. When Chelsea first started to win stuff after their takeover and negative stuff was spouted about them, did you believe it or did you not care either way as your club is city? Who cares?!!

You think sponsors won't be deterred by constant negative publicity ?

I go off the many sponsors we announce. I like to believe they didn’t even have the care in the world to believe some sporty graduate making his way in journalism, and simply saw the opportunity to get involved in what is rapidly becoming a super club.

I hope you are right. I'd like to think the club aren't as complacent about the dripping poison.

I also remember singing “where were you when you were shit” to them, as was most of the ground at that point.

Football fans are fickle, bitter and unintelligent in the main, as are pundits, commentators and especially journalists.

I don’t want to come across as being a snob as by far, football is my favourite sport and I am a football fan that attends games myself, but it’s mostly a sport that attracts idiots because you don’t have to think to enjoy it. You have to think to master it, as Pep has done but the average moron Rag glory supporter in a far away land will enjoy watching it, even if they don’t get it to the level Pep does.

It’s easier on the eye to watch than cricket, rugby or golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.