Fawlty towers

We'll have to agree to agree, for once :)
DimBiodegradableGiraffe-size_restricted.gif
And me.

Never been bettered. Every episode is a finely crafted gem.

The question is, who's the genius? Was it Cleese or was it in fact Connie Booth, who co-wrote them?

Given the dire shite Cleese has been putting out ever since, you have to wonder!

If they had made more it would have been watered down - classic British sit coms all made 12 episodes....
Fawlty Towers, Young Ones, Gavin & Stacy, The Office, Early Doors.
Perfect and not a bad episode in there.
Apart from Gavin and Stacey, which didn't have a funny line in the entire series.

O'Reilly the builder and 'The Anniversary' probably my 2 favourites. The one I would have altered would have been the 'Waldorf Salad' episode. Even now I'm wishing for everyone to become 'British' and turn against the American

One of the many great things about Fawlty Towers is that it crams miles more jokes in than any other comedy. Next time you watch it check it out. It’s just gag after gag after gag, every few seconds, relentlessly.

One of the many great things about Fawlty Towers is that it crams miles more jokes in than any other comedy. Next time you watch it check it out. It’s just gag after gag after gag, every few seconds, relentlessly.
Think blackadder might just edge it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.