Firestick

paul1963

Has anyone on here bought a firestick preloaded with Premier league football off ebay?Was wondering if they are worth buying.

Don’t bother easy enough to add everthing yourself with a bit of help of here and YouTube videos.

At the moment the new 4K firestick is £35 a bargain in the Black Friday deals.

Has anyone on here bought a firestick preloaded with Premier league football off ebay?Was wondering if they are worth buying.
buy one from argos £35 for a 4k firestick then sign up to an iptv provider. It's easy to install, no need to pay someone to do it when there's plenty of videos on you tube to help you out.

Watch all live sport, ppv and movies, TV etc.

I own a firestick but not a scam one.

I assume anything 'preloaded' just has a load of kodi / IPTV type stuff loaded on. If so it will work until it doesn't. Might as well learn to do it yourself then you can reconfigure it when sites/servers get taken out.

Don’t bother easy enough to add everthing yourself with a bit of help of here and YouTube videos.

Hi had a look at the tutorial for Uktv/now iptv .Are they free?.I am going to get a firestick next week.

I have a firestick and use it solely for watching football via one app that I have loaded on there. I don’t have a new QLED TV but I don’t know what advantage I’d get from a 4K stick? Presumably the stream itself is the deciding factor over quality rather than the stick itself?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.