United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a clamour last year when Chelsea fans were going ballistic about him being sold to a rival. I think he's a steady enough DM. Cheap enough too

That’s the point, most Chelsea fans thought they’d swam the channel getting what they got for him as he washed.

The media simply made up what a great signing it was.

Nicked of Twitter.
90ba7d842117c0a5565b28141585b198.jpg

Bit of a clanger this time lads. Arabian arch/connection with Hindi style font... Only 2000 miles apart lol , ha ha

Lol, so Mourinho is again singling out players for not having enough character, so is the big useless lump up front.

They’re fucking imploading at the perfect pace.

I have a scum fan who lives near me and in his car all of his seats are covered in United shirts. Funny Thing is I walk past his car the other day and all of his shirts have magically turned into Oldham Athletic shirts haha. They are a strange bunch of people.

Manchester United's England striker Marcus Rashford, 21, is ready to talk to Real Madrid if he fails to win a regular first-team place at Old Trafford. (Sun)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
So kept out of Utd team by the Belgium Bony with no ball control and thinks he is good enough for Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.