Red Cafe in meltdown

Pep winning the champions league with Barca twice is not comparable to Ranieri winning the league with Leicester. Does that now mean that he is a better manager than old piss can Fergie as he ended up with two champions leagues? Perhaps they should rename the score board end at the swamp 'The Ranieri' stand in tribute to such a football god. If he is better than Pep maybe Eddie twoplanks should get him in after Jose fucks off.

Maybe he's just cutting his teeth at Fulham ;-)

If the rumours tun out to be correct that De Gea is going to run down his contract then they are in a world of shit.
I think most people accept that PEG will be off by the end of the season and there will be a rebuilding job for whoever comes in to replace him.
Realistically De Gea is one of maybe 3 or 4 players you could see a new manager building around. With the FFP issues regarding wages to take into account and the money they would need to buy a top keeper and they need to tread carefully.

This one is in fukin agony.

HomeForums>Football Discussion>Football Forum>
If City’s owners wanted good publicity...
Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by OldSchoolManc, Yesterday at 15:22.

1. Yesterday at 15:22
    OldSchoolMancFull Member
    Feb 3, 2018
    Why did the owners of City, pick them as a good vehicle to promote their horrible regime?
    If you had 2 billion spare, there are countless needy causes that would benefit.

To only please less than 100,000 ‘fans’, who can barely be arsed to turn up to watch them, isn’t a very good use of money. I would go so far as to say that they have created even more hatred for themselves.

Why didn’t they use the money to stop the barbaric slave trade in their country? It would’ve curried favour amongst all decent thinking people around the world. It would also shine the spotlight on their surrounding neighbours, who also employ barbaric practices.

They have literally ruined football, for the pleasure of a minority of bitter fans, who would rather use their ‘success’ as a stick to beat to beat Man United fans in particular.

2 billion at least. For what?
    It sickens me, when there are so many good causes out there.

If the Saudis come ANYWHERE near United, I’m off to watch lower leagues. Some of the football is way more entertaining and competitive than this joke of a Premier leagu

Last edited:

OldSchoolMancFull Member
    Feb 3, 2018
    Why did the owners of City, pick them as a good vehicle to promote their horrible regime?
    If you had 2 billion spare, there are countless needy causes that would benefit.

To only please less than 100,000 ‘fans’, who can barely be arsed to turn up to watch them, isn’t a very good use of money. I would go so far as to say that they have created even more hatred for themselves.

Why didn’t they use the money to stop the barbaric slave trade in their country? It would’ve curried favour amongst all decent thinking people around the world. It would also shine the spotlight on their surrounding neighbours, who also employ barbaric practices.

They have literally ruined football, for the pleasure of a minority of bitter fans, who would rather use their ‘success’ as a stick to beat to beat Man United fans in particular.

If the Saudis come ANYWHERE near United, I’m off to watch lower leagues. Some of the football is way more entertaining and competitive than this joke of a Premier leagu

Absolutely hilarious that place at the moment

OldSchoolMancFull Member
    Feb 3, 2018

They already pump millions into the swamp - what a knobhead

OldSchoolMancFull Member
    Feb 3, 2018

He could always start a rival team from scratch, set it up somewhere local, like say, Moston and try to get it promoted through the divisions until finally they get to the verge of bankrupcy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.