Bournemouth 1st Dec

Now, I'm guessing that depending on allocation, these blocks are sometimes used for the home fans and sometimes for the away fans, but I'm a bit confused how for instance right now both the MCFC and AFCB site are selling tickets for block 114.
I don't know block 114 personally, but I sit in 315, and block 314 is split down the middle (when away fans are in the third level), so I suspect its the same in 114, City fans on one side Bournemouth the other side. I imagine Bournemouth haven't taken the full allocation so level 3 will City.

Hello,

Apologies if this is in the wrong section of if it's a dumb question, but I can't seem to find the answer.

Next week, me and a mate will be visiting Manchester from abroad and we are planning to go to this game.

We were thinking about getting tickets for block 213 or 214 (yes, we are cheap bastards), but these seem to be away stands? Block 113, 114, 212, 213, 214... Now, I'm guessing that depending on allocation, these blocks are sometimes used for the home fans and sometimes for the away fans, but I'm a bit confused how for instance right now both the MCFC and AFCB site are selling tickets for block 114. Does that mean it is a mixed block, or are the fans seperated by stewards in the middle?

Thanks.
Bloody tourists:)

Hi. 2 under 18 tickets for sale-you will be able to upgrade- east stand level 2 block 210. Next to each other. Sell at face value of course. £38 each. PM me if want. I'm in Greenfield Oldham.

Last edited:
1 x Adult and 2 x Under 18 Tickets available, South Stand Level 3 Block 318, 4 rows from the front, meet outside N1 on Saturday.

£60 for the 3 Tickets

PM if interested, have bought and sold on here before, son playing rugby so he and mum can’t come, shocking!

Could make it 2 adults and 2 Under 18 if that makes it easier, £90 the lot.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.