They Shall Not Grow Old ~ Documentary

It's coming to theatres over here in the States for two days only if people are interested. December 17th and 27th. Looking forward to it and have tickets already for the 17th.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Watched it last night, very well done and interesting. It is strange how you feel so detached when watching the silent black and white footage but when it is is colour and smooth running with the vocals it really brings it home to you. It is like you are distant at the start of the film then during the colour section you are actually there then distant again when it returns to the original B&W footage.
It is a national shame how the general public treated the soldiers both before and after the war.

Coming out on DVD and Blu-ray on the 10th December.

The film is being released in the States and they've put together this new trailer, brings a tear to my eye.....

This is in cinema's now, its truly amazing, does anybody know how they make these old videos look so new ?

Amazing stuff.

Was on TV over here on Armistice Day. I think there’s already a thread on it. They slowed the original film down, inserted new frames to make it run smoothly, and coloured it, or something like that. Whatever they did it was fucking brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.