Bournemouth (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson, Danilo, Kompany, Laporte, Delph, Fernandinho, Silva, Foden/Bernardo, Sterling, Sane, Aguero

With games coming thick and fast, several midfield injuries and the need to rotate players who had a very hard midweek game in europe a home game against relatively easy opponents like Bournemouth would seem the perfect opportunity to give little Phil a start

I’ve had a season ticket since 1982, done more of my fair share of aways and cannot think of a single game in that time that I’ve not had a bad feeling about.

I take my 9, 6 and 4 year olds now and they’re sickeningly optimistic and can’t see what I’m on about as I sit there like a Vietnam veteran telling them about the horrors I’ve seen

So you'll be the one with the thousand-yard stare whispering 'the horror!' when Walker misplaces a pass back to let Callum Wilson through on goal.

Ederson

Danilo
Stones
Laporte
Delph

Dinho
Bernardo
Silva

Mahrez
Aguero
Sterling

Ederson

Danilo
Stones
Laporte
Delph

Dinho
Bernardo
Silva

Mahrez
Aguero
Sterling
Yes to this although I can see Kompany and Otamendi getting a start. I think Walker needs a rest so I agree Danilo should start.

What’s the word on KDB. Is he ready to return ?

Yes to this although I can see Kompany and Otamendi getting a start. I think Walker needs a rest so I agree Danilo should start.

What’s the word on KDB. Is he ready to return ?
Don't think he's training yet so no.
Don't agree on Kompany and Otamendi, you don't break up working centre half partnerships and you definitely don't chuck 2 in cold with very little game time. Stones and Laporte won't need as much rest as those in more dynamic positions, the other 2 can play cups/subs until they're needed.

The last eighteen months has been generally better than the first eighteen months of my supporting, but I turn up to every fixture where a fleeting thought is given to what bizarre incident will take place in our penalty area today!
To be fair, the late 30s were a horrid time.

Bournemouth will be missing Lerma, suspended. Most on their fans' forum think they will do well to avoid a tonking. They have a thread that says "how do we approach City?" and the most optimistic answer is "from the M6."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.