Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
What actually is it with Dipper fans, why are they so deluded and annoying ? Like the above says when they win they are unbearable, when they loose or get owned it's excuse after hard done by excuse.

As if they weren't insufferable enough now they are trying to portray themselves as the honest, virtuous victims against the nasty divers. Their players dive all the fucking time. What's worse, their players are shit at making it look convincing and they still get all the decisions going their way. Seriously this lot can fuck right off. Hate everything about them.

What actually is it with Dipper fans, why are they so deluded and annoying ? Like the above says when they win they are unbearable, when they loose or get owned it's excuse after hard done by excuse.
Merseyside rags. They support their club because they're successful, so when they lose, they have to justify their choice by blaming it on external factors.

Merseyside rags. They support their club because they're successful, so when they lose, they have to justify their choice by blaming it on external factors.
Definitely cut from the same cloth. I live in north Wales these days. The vast majority around here support liverpool or united. They supposedly hate each other but from the outside looking in they are exactly the same as each other. Arrogant, glory hunting sheep with a horrendous sense of entitlement and no mind of their own. The lot of them are fucking unbearable but if anything the liverpool fans are worse of the two.

There is, go on the ultras forums and the second that bus attack happened the European ultras thought Liverpool were trying to make a name for themselves and they became a scalp to take.

There may not be, but they would be incredibly naive to think Napoli fans will sit back and watch them do the same as they did to us. As 93:20 has said, they have basically painted a target on their back now and the Napoli nutters will probably be licking their lips.

That’s like saying if a West Ham fan was hospitalised after they battered Uniteds bus then it’s justified.

How is it like that Tom?

Definitely cut from the same cloth. I live in north Wales these days. The vast majority around here support liverpool or united. They supposedly hate each other but from the outside looking in they are exactly the same as each other. Arrogant, glory hunting sheep with a horrendous sense of entitlement and no mind of their own. The lot of them are fucking unbearable but if anything the liverpool fans are worse of the two.
I'm in Ireland so surrounded by them. The funniest part is getting called a glory hunter, I usually wait until the next time I see them and show them a ticket from the 98/99 season and ask them if they would have started supporting their club if they weren't successful.

Is there any chance, that somebody can come up with all the quotes and excuses made by Liverpool related parties (manager, players, pundits, fans etc) that highlight just how sore losers they are when a result doesn't go there way? Starting from last season?

I'm in Ireland so surrounded by them. The funniest part is getting called a glory hunter, I usually wait until the next time I see them and show them a ticket from the 98/99 season and ask them if they would have started supporting their club if they weren't successful.
Course they would. They all have a cousin twice removed who once visited liverpool or Manchester and was the true source of their undying love.

Is there any chance, that somebody can come up with all the quotes and excuses made by Liverpool related parties (manager, players, pundits, fans etc) that highlight just how sore losers they are when a result doesn't go there way? Starting from last season?
If it wasn't for the other 19 teams in the league they'd be champions every year.

Relegated too mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.