Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their midfield is their big weak link, Judas, Henderson and Wijnaldum lack class and offer little creativity. Fabinho is struggling and has hardly played, whilst Keita who all the Dippers thought would be the next Gerrard has been injured and has not exactly done anything special.

I think Klipperty will try to buy a midfield player in January, possibly Fekir. Fekir is a good player but not top draw imo.

Firmino is nothing special either, playing between salah and mane make him look better than he is.

Van Dijk joining in saying they should do what PSG do and play act. Fucking lol does he see he plays with one of the biggest cheats in the game??? Mane dives a minimum of once per match.

The lad is a lifelong Galwegian and hasn't been to watch Galway once - even i've been more times!!
Why would you support your local club, even if it's a great club like Galway, if they don't win things and give you a reason to feel the big man?

He's a lucky ****, I'm in Kerry now and Drogheda are too far away for Friday night games and we don't have a team. Keeping myself going with occasional visits to see Limerick City and Cork City.

Van Dijk joining in saying they should do what PSG do and play act. Fucking lol does he see he plays with one of the biggest cheats in the game??? Mane dives a minimum of once per match.
As does salad,he should be thinking about why they can't score from open play away in the cl this season instead

As does salad,he should be thinking about why they can't score from open play away in the cl this season instead

Salah’s party piece is leaning back into the defender and then just suddenly falling down backwards as if he’s been dragged to the floor. Cnut does it every game

The first post I quoted said something about making a rod for their own backs with the bus attack. Throwing stuff at our team bus apparently set this Roma idiot off to kick off and ruin someone’s life. Don’t get the link, had it been loads of roma fans I’d agree the territorial argument of who’s got the bigger bollocks but that didn’t happen. Basically our bus attack had no link to the Liverpool fan getting done in. People say it did so my point was after West Ham doing Uniteds bus in, if one of their fans got hospitalised the next game it would that have been a reason? No is the answer.
Ok, I understand you don’t get the link, maybe there is a link, maybe there isn’t. However, that’s not explained how you think what happened to the Liverpool fan is like saying if a West Ham fan got battered after their fan’s attacked the Utd bus that it would be justified? From what you’ve just said, I’m guessing that you had a tiny brain fart & meant rationalised? (Although it would be reasonably rational to think that if a WHU fan got battered after the game by Utd fans then there could potentially be a link??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.