Bundesliga 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern only managed to draw against Fortuna Düsseldorf, a team that only got promoted this season. They took the lead twice but fortuna striker Lukebakio scored a hattrick.

Its just great to see them struggle like this. I honestly think that Kovac is out of his depth at Bayern, but he for sure was not to blame for the loss yesterday.

Bayern has the quality to just dominate a team like Düsseldorf but it seems like their players just make mistake after mistake and they are completely out of confidence.

On top of that they seem to be out of the famous Bayern luck which made them win games like this in the past.

Long may it continue....

Frankfurt won against Augsburg, again pretty convincing with 3-1. Just enjoyable to watch the team so far this season.

Bayern only managed to draw against Fortuna Düsseldorf, a team that only got promoted this season. They took the lead twice but fortuna striker Lukebakio scored a hattrick.

Its just great to see them struggle like this. I honestly think that Kovac is out of his depth at Bayern, but he for sure was not to blame for the loss yesterday.

Bayern has the quality to just dominate a team like Düsseldorf but it seems like their players just make mistake after mistake and they are completely out of confidence.

On top of that they seem to be out of the famous Bayern luck which made them win games like this in the past.

Long may it continue....

Frankfurt won against Augsburg, again pretty convincing with 3-1. Just enjoyable to watch the team so far this season.
Long may it continue, indeed!

Long may it continue....
Why does this sound familiar?

4-0 at home against (a very weak) Marseille side!

Nice Choreo with lots of flares again, we even had some plastic flags. Does that make us the german equivalent of Chelsea? :D

Would never happen in England due to people thinking they’re too cool. I’m on the brink of being fed up with English football and if I was better off, would travel to Germany for my football fix almost every time.

the move from " working class sport" to a "corporate event", has an effect on the average age of the crowd. This then reflects on the atmosphere. We are the Waldorf and Stadtler version of a crowd, German fans are more like a Take That concert (age-wise anyway). Seems that it's not a problem to the Prem, they cream so much off TV companies, the feelings of those who pay to be there are irrelevant. The traditional "dad'n'lad link is broken for good simply on cost grounds, maybe on purpose , charge-more-get-richer is the go-to business model over here. Short-term gain and bollocks to the future, we'll be rich enough not to care. Some-one mentioned switching to visit German games, well it could actually be cheaper (not always of course) which says a lot about the rip-off premier league prices.
"Good post"
"Seen better"
"Me too"
"Rubbish in fact"
"Booooooooo

4-0 at home against (a very weak) Marseille side!

Nice Choreo with lots of flares again, we even had some plastic flags. Does that make us the german equivalent of Chelsea? :D

What about those ultras of yours who attacked a few City fans on the previous evening in Frankfurt before our game in Hoffenheim? I saw them getting prepared over the other side of the road, and they then charged over and had a go at the five or six blues who were outside having a smoke. When the rest of the City fans came out of the pub your lot legged it, apart from one twat who got caught up with and received a good kicking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.