Red Cafe in meltdown

A rag at work has been saying they are still a good side with a good players and if they just had a decent manager they could kick on and make an impression this season.

I said to him piss off you have smalling, phil jones, luke shaw, Valencia, Ashley fucking young , fellani, lukaku

I said to him you have turned into Everton in the last 5 years.

Look how far they’ve moderated towards western polices in just 10/15 years. Religion is a very difficult thing to argue and adapt. I’m pretty sure there’s still some fairly archaic laws still in NI & EIRE.
NI maybe, we've finally gotten around to sorting ours.

...Religion is a very difficult thing to argue and adapt. I’m pretty sure there’s still some fairly archaic laws still in NI & EIRE.
Yes, I see the Irish Sea flight-trippers falling over themselves to protest against the Abortion and same sex marriage bans, daily.
Hypocrites indeed.

A rag at work has been saying they are still a good side with a good players and if they just had a decent manager they could kick on and make an impression this season.

I said to him piss off you have smalling, phil jones, luke shaw, Valencia, Ashley fucking young , fellani, lukaku

I said to him you have turned into Everton in the last 5 years.
To be fair to him, it's not Jose who tells Pogba and Lukaku to approach the ball like Michael J. Fox.

To be fair to him, it's not Jose who tells Pogba and Lukaku to approach the ball like Michael J. Fox.
No wonder they have trouble controlling the ball, constantly trying to avoid thinking of shagging their mums and getting away from a questionable old-man asking them to get in his dilapidated Irish super car.

Last edited:
Hilarious yet again.

I’ve repeatedly asked other football fans, what are the atrocities that Sheikh Mansour has committed?

As far as I’m aware the UAE is the flagship for the region and is incredibly liberal.

Yes, they’re behind in terms of western liberal standards, and LGBT rights are poor. But they’re still much better than many places.

It would be excellent to see them abolish a few of their more draconian laws and they have. Fuck me, half the population go one all day benders on a Thursday, beach parties every weekend.

Look how far they’ve moderated towards western polices in just 10/15 years. Religion is a very difficult thing to argue and adapt. I’m pretty sure there’s still some fairly archaic laws still in NI & EIRE.
I think their pointing out that our club and Pep are supporting the rainbow laces campaign, which is brilliant. Yet our owners find the very thing this is abt disgusting and illegal too.

If the boot was on the other foot we'd be saying the exact same thing.

I think their pointing out that our club and Pep are supporting the rainbow laces campaign, which is brilliant. Yet our owners find the very thing this is abt disgusting and illegal too.

If the boot was on the other foot we'd be saying the exact same thing.

I like they & you have no idea how they feel about LBGT, our ownet & Chairman were both educated in America, we plough bucket loads into Women’s football. The UAE has Islamic law, it’s an Islamic country. One of the most progressive.

I like most football fans don’t really care who owns other clubs.

We can’t get shit right in our own country, so I’m not about to start questioning other countries.

I’ve been to the UAE a few times, I have some great friends who make their living out there.
The biggest wankers out there by a stretch are the Russians closely followed by the Brits.

Last edited:
I like they & you have no idea how they feel about LBGT, our own & Chairman we’re both educated in America, we plough bucket loads into Women’s football. The UAE has Islamic law, it’s an Islamic country. One of the most progressive.

I like most football fans don’t really care who owns other clubs.

We can’t get shit right in our own country, so I’m not about to start questioning other countries.

I’ve been to the UAE a few times, I have some great friends who make their living out there.
The biggest wankers out there by a stretch are the Russians closely followed by the Brits.

Football fans will lambast players, fans, managers & owners of rival football clubs. Those ****s having a go at us over this issue was always going to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.