Doves

Playing Royal Albert Hall for the Teenage Cancer Trust on Friday 29th March. I'm working in London on the Sunday so now just desperately hoping Fulham v City remains on the Saturday for what will be a great weekend - largely at the expense of my employer.

More live dates to follow, and hopefully some new tunes too.

You just know it will be moved to Monday now!

Get the fuck in there. Am having some of that defo. Looking forward to some new music from the doves.

From Doves you mean, the fans get very shirty about the being before it ;-)

As much as it being a local gig, the idea of the piss throwing oasis fans and that I am not arsed about seeing noel gallagher means I may go down London for the Albert Hall gig for Teenage cancer trust.

Will have to see about their future plans, but may have to make a special trip for the Dublin gig. Great having them back.

After 30 frustrating minutes of trying this morning, I've had confirmation of tickets to the Royal Albert Hall show. Always wanted to see a gig there anyway so I'm well happy.

Sold out in 5 mins, I decided against £54 plus addons, now I love doves but working out at nearly £60, never mind travel going out and stoping over.

Will wait till the enevetable warm up gigs more locally are anounced

Sold out in 5 mins, I decided against £54 plus addons, now I love doves but working out at nearly £60, never mind travel going out and stoping over.

Will wait till the enevetable warm up gigs more locally are anounced
Fair point. One of them has tweeted to say they are overwhelmed how quick it sold out and are intending on doing more gigs. I may go to one of the more local ones too!

2x circle tickets cost me £88 including fees (£39.50 each without).

I posted earlier in the thread that I'm working in London on the Sunday, so travel and accommodation is not at my expense! Now just hoping the Fulham v City game stays on the Saturday....

eFs0FgO.jpg

10 years ago? No way.
Can't wait for them to do a proper tour and hopefully release some new stuffs.
Been great to see little snippets of them rehearsing, sounding good already.
Can't wait to see them at Heaton park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.