Red Cafe in meltdown

...Carries on like that they won't need a mega-wealthy investor to buy them.
I have a dream.

Mansour sets up an investment vehicle hidden away in the Cayman Islands , buys out his fellow cayman island glazers...
...sells all the players (if) wanted by anyone in January.
...pulls out of their rented from Sale FC Carrington training ground. (Iirc)
...removes the scaffolding from the construction site, demolishes and makes a killing on selling the land for development.
...keeps Mourinho and anyone else , to finish their contracts, and to fulfill any playing obligations at wherever their reserve ground is this week.
...dissolves club when all football and legal obligations met, whilst retaining all rights to the name.

Too harsh?

I have a dream.

Mansour sets up an investment vehicle hidden away in the Cayman Islands , buys out his fellow cayman island glazers...
...sells all the players (if) wanted by anyone in January.
...pulls out of their rented from Sale FC Carrington training ground. (Iirc)
...removes the scaffolding from the construction site, demolishes and makes a killing on selling the land for development.
...keeps Mourinho and anyone else , to finish their contracts, and to fulfill any playing obligations at wherever their reserve ground is this week.
...dissolves club when all football and legal obligations met, whilst retaining all rights to the name.

Too harsh?
No not at all too harsh. But a tad long winded. Petrol can + match, for starters!

Cry me a fucking river you marde as fuck ****s. Footy is now boring and shit according to some whining little bitches on redcafe. Seriously if you are one of them, fucking grow up or fuck yourself with a cattle prod. After how long you dominated the league you have the audacity to broach the subject? I even feel close to sorry for their more level headed fans who live in the real world, the place is infested with soft arse flaky cherry picking fact skewing history rewriting gimps for the most part.

I hope in 10 years you are just shells of men rocking back and forth sat in your own shite muttering something about "it started with Aguero" repeatedly :-D

If ever a forum summed up what a clueless self-entitled bunch of cnuts United 'followers' are it has to be sad café.

They are positively getting erections on the false premise we might be expelled from Europe.

They have suddenly become experts of FFP human rights and the legitimacy of our team making football a mismatch via our team of globetrotters.

You know, the ones they have ridiculed for years and said we never had any real stars.

Let's recap, an unknown Ederson, more than half the price of two keepers bought by Chelsea and Liverpool.

An aged 34-yr-old Brazilian maintaining the defensive midfield on his own, backed up by a 32-year-old David Silva who has been here how long?

There's always Aguero, you know, the guy we have also had for nigh on a decade.

Kevin De Bruyne, Chelsea reject.
Fabian Delph, left back, nuff said.

Kyle Walker, apparently not even Spurs' best right-back.

A French left-back who has played less than ten games since his arrival, replacing free transfers in Kolarov and Clichy, who gave seven years service.

Then there's that household superstar Leroy Sane, who nobody really thought was one until we bought him.

Raheem Sterling, can't hit a cow's arse with a banjo, apparently not as good as Jordan Ibe.

John Stones, fancy Dan, they consider him average. Everton laughed to the bank.

Gabriel Jesus, all £28m of him.

Vincent Kompany and Gundogan, held together by glue.

Tell you what, Pep is even more of a genius than I thought.

As for human rights card, the same wankstain of a club which still calls Aeroflot its official airline, they followed that other bastion of virtue, Turkish Airlines.

They will be in our shadow for the next two decades and I want them choking on their bile and jealousy every day of the week.

Scum, utter scum.

Hell yeah.

They need to be more worried about their club's financial performance & how that's impacted the share price than us. It's absolutely tanked over the last 3 months from over £26 a share to under $18 currently. That's about $1.5bn wiped off their stock market value. Carries on like that they won't need a mega-wealthy investor to buy them. We'll be able to do the deal after a couple of bucket collections before home games.

If they fail to qualify for the CL 2 seasons running then Adidas can claw some money back, on top of the loss of the UEFA revenue.

Another hell yeah from me.

Cry me a fucking river you marde as fuck ****s. Footy is now boring and shit according to some whining little bitches on redcafe. Seriously if you are one of them, fucking grow up or fuck yourself with a cattle prod. After how long you dominated the league you have the audacity to broach the subject? I even feel close to sorry for their more level headed fans who live in the real world, the place is infested with soft arse flaky cherry picking fact skewing history rewriting gimps for the most part.

I hope in 10 years you are just shells of men rocking back and forth sat in your own shite muttering something about "it started with Aguero" repeatedly :-D

I had a “football is boring” chat with a Rag this weekend. He had some self awareness tho as he referenced the dire state of his club as perhaps having an influence on this

oooooooooo.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.