Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm thick, but how does the recent revelations about the FFP (Der Speigel) hamper our ability to spend money on this guy? We are currently complying with FFP and nothing has happened with regards to the revelations so why would we not have the cash?
You're not being thick mate, there's absolutely zero relevance. The journalist is the one being thick and/or dishonest.

You're not being thick mate, there's absolutely zero relevance. The journalist is the one being thick and/or dishonest.

And having made only one major signing last summer there will be plenty of money available this time around.

I could understand Mbappe staying in France and moving to PSG but I don't think de Jong would be well served making that move. Hard to believe that City aren't still in with a serious chance.

And having made only one major signing last summer there will be plenty of money available this time around.

I could understand Mbappe staying in France and moving to PSG but I don't think de Jong would be well served making that move. Hard to believe that City aren't still in with a serious chance.

Not sure Paris is particularly suiting Mbappe to be honest ; he took the move because it was France and the wages were crazy but I think he’ll move again in a few years (probably to Madrid). I think De Jong will come to us or go to Barca in the summer.

If we think they’re gonna show up with auditors and attempt to knock down sponsorship valuations because of ADUG payments behind the scenes we theoretically could have to worry about ongoing compliance. I don’t think they’ll have a leg to stand on in regards to what we already made an agreement about so if they are going to come after us it’ll be on our current accounts IMO

If we think they’re gonna show up with auditors and attempt to knock down sponsorship valuations because of ADUG payments behind the scenes we theoretically could have to worry about ongoing compliance. I don’t think they’ll have a leg to stand on in regards to what we already made an agreement about so if they are going to come after us it’ll be on our current accounts IMO
They can't knock down sponsors they signed off on in 2014 even if they wanted to and there's nothing on our current accounts to touch.

Eredivisie to Ligue 1...

What's "tool" in Dutch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.