Chelsea (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m nervous! Can’t let those fuckers go top the media will go in overdrive

Was completely wrong, shit. I am shocked to be honest. Major call here by Pep.

Feel really bad for Jesus. This will destroy his confidence. Especially after Pep was recently saying he was more than happy with Gabby’s performances.

Not sure how it will look, the set up. Sterling as false 9 or Mahrez. They will all probably interchange through out.

I think that's hyperbole, to be fair. I don't think a striker's confidence will automatically be "destroyed" because he was not in the starting lineup for one match after being out of form, especially when - as you said - his manager has repeatedly defended him and raved about him.

I think Sterling plays false 9, for what it's worth.

I'm predicting 3-1 City and a candle shortage in Liverpool.

Major kick in the teeth for Jesus, IMO. If he is to be 'the man' up top, he has to be starting, and producing in games like this one. Even at 21. On the back of a good, industrious performance on Tuesday, to be benched will hurt him and either perk him up, or ruin him.

Hopefully Pep knows what he's doing!
Who does he drop though?
Sane and sterling have been great this season and mahrez was man of the match on Tuesday so would be an even bigger kick in the teeth for him

I'm predicting 3-1 City and a candle shortage in Liverpool.

Tonight is a big match. A win dampens Liverpool's spirits, especially as this is a match in which they'll have reckoned we would have dropped points. If we come through here unscathed, the rest of December looks pleasant and City can get to the match against Liverpool in January with a 6+ point lead (Liverpool have 2 banana skins this December).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.