Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (08/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling needs too many chances not clinical enough to play in the centre.
Mahrez slows the rhs too much.
We have given them the ball a few too many times.
Delph and Sterling main culprits.
We can still win this but I'd take the draw now tbh.

Fuck me, can we please man up,

We have been by far the better team, Chelsea have spent 43 minutes chasing shadows they got lucky and made the most of it.

We will come back stronger in the second half, they will sit back and try to defend this lead.

Fucking hell, we have been great. Total control.

Sane and Sterling perhaps guilty of trying to be smart when we have a sniff.

Also felt we lost a bit of control on the right when we switched Mahrez up top with Sterling.

Just need to keep playing our game and not go chasing it too soon.

Fernandinho best player on the pitch but both Delph and Walker have poor first touches in them.

This is where KDB gives you more threat from deep.

Absolutely spot on. We have been excellent.

Bloody frustrating, now Chelsea can cling on to their lead. Will be tough to break through their bus so any chance created needs to be buried. Silva too quiet for me and no central striker may be costly we will see.

Trying to walk it into the net that 1st half, someone just needed to have a shot their keeper has had zip all to save so far. Sterling is never as effective when he has to do that false no 9 role shit, he should have buried that early chance as well. Hardly had D Silva on the ball and we need him to start controlling the tempo, making those wee passes inside their back 4
Still plenty of time to turn it round though

Fucking hell, we have been great. Total control.

Sane and Sterling perhaps guilty of trying to be smart when we have a sniff.

Also felt we lost a bit of control on the right when we switched Mahrez up top with Sterling.

Just need to keep playing our game and not go chasing it too soon.

Fernandinho best player on the pitch but both Delph and Walker have poor first touches in them.

This is where KDB gives you more threat from deep.

I think we've been fantastic in every area apart from finishing, early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.