Chelsea - Blue on Blue (again)..

What you've mentioned is significantly different to the original post. It sounds like those lads were trying to make some atmosphere and get behind the team. What's the problem with that?

Nowt wrong with getting behind the team, but you've misunderstood mate.

I was merely making the point that even though they hadn't done anything particularly wrong (apart from obstruct the view for those behind), I knew exactly how they'd travelled, and who they had travelled with.

Similarly, there will be blues who witnessed the OP's discomfort on Saturday ,and they'll know exactly who was responsible.

I doubt they'll do anything, but it's about time somebody did.

Nowt wrong with getting behind the team, but you've misunderstood mate.

I was merely making the point that even though they hadn't done anything particularly wrong (apart from obstruct the view for those behind), I knew exactly how they'd travelled, and who they had travelled with.

Similarly, there will be blues who witnessed the OP's discomfort on Saturday ,and they'll know exactly who was responsible.

I doubt they'll do anything, but it's about time somebody did.

I just don't see the issue in how they have travelled or who with if they aren't doing anything wrong.

Like I said the original post is completely different and whoever that dick was should get done for it.

Too many nobheads who go out more bothered about the session than the football nowadays. Extremely annoying to hear of loads of lads who clearly don't have many points getting away tickets and causing trouble, especially when I've had a season ticket for 20 years and tried desperately for this game without success... another topic anyway.

Y
I just don't see the issue in how they have travelled or who with if they aren't doing anything wrong.

Like I said the original post is completely different and whoever that dick was should get done for it.

And how can they ever stop that "dick" if all those around him don't say a word when he's starting to get aggressive beforehand (possibly in a pub or on a coach)?

As I've said, on my original post, I wasn't bothered by the lads next to me. However, it was a different matter for the elderly couple sat behind, who probably felt too intimidated to ask them to sit down.
In your eyes, they were getting behind the team, but others might disagree.

Sorry, but if you don't understand the significance of how they've travelled, and who they've travelled with, then you'll never grasp the concept of self-policing. and we'll be having this same argument when it kicks-off at Huddersfield in January.

Our trips to Wembley seem to see numerous punch ups amongst blues. Spoilt the day for my little fella a few years ago with ridiculous behaviour.

Our trips to Wembley seem to see numerous punch ups amongst blues. Spoilt the day for my little fella a few years ago with ridiculous behaviour.
Big numbers leaving Manchester very early and spending the entire day getting off their heads before the match.

Big numbers leaving Manchester very early and spending the entire day getting off their heads before the match.
Yeah but the coach I go on is on the beer from 7.30, then Wealdstone before/after and on the piss all way home, we end up wasted but never any bother and it's a mixed age coach.

A **** is a ****, football is just where they are.

Yeah but the coach I go on is on the beer from 7.30, then Wealdstone before/after and on the piss all way home, we end up wasted but never any bother and it's a mixed age coach.

A **** is a ****, football is just where they are.
Most will be fine, but there's always going to be more causing trouble as part of 30k at Wembley after a day on the sniff and sauce than there will be as part of 3k going to West Ham.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience at the weekend OP. It's not the first time we've heard of individual City fans being gobshites at away games. Why the fuck do they do it? I saw some of them in action at Wembley (the Wigan game). Picking fights with anyone who they feel might have looked at them the wrong way. Is it just a simple case of too much booze and/or weed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.