Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not so much the current crop of injuries, as the sense that it’s been dragging on for too long, particularly with our supposed match winner De Bruyne, who we desperately needed last Saturday at Chelsea.

Given equal injuries, suspensions, and fixture distractions, I would expect City’s strength to eventually prevail.

In reality, that hasn’t happened and we’re almost halfway through the season.

No need for panic, but it’s becoming a concern.

for me no reason not to play foden and diaz, a draw against the weakest of our group is all we need to top the group and we may not even need that with lyon away at shaktar

anyone who needs resting, rest them

for me no reason not to play foden and diaz, a draw against the weakest of our group is all we need to top the group and we may not even need that with lyon away at shaktar

anyone who needs resting, rest them

Absolutely agree.

I disagree mate and ive spent the last few months telling everyone Liverpool will knacker themselves out and be struck with injuries for playing the same side week in, week out whilst we rotate and will be fresh and hopefully protect players from injury.

Thats looking a tad silly right now and yes we have a fantastic squad and i think we will win the league still, injuries to key players is seriously starting to and will hamper us if they carry on like this.

Anyway get Foden in the side. Give the lad his fair go and i say that even if it means dropping the odd point as he really is the future.
As long as we can field a very competitive side,one probably still better than all but the Dippers....then i won't call a crisis.However,i will concede we are probably a couple more absences from it being the case.Surely we aren't that unlucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.