Showing support for Sterling @ Everton game

He doesn't need any special support, nobody is against him on this. it's sad that he's suffered it so much in his career that he isn't even fazed by it anymore but that's the truth of it, it won't impact his game, he will get on with things as usual and there's no need for us fans to rally around him any more than normal.

The scooter song is a good away song, gets sung fairly frequently in small numbers at away games, won't get going at home though, it requires a bit of tempo, something our home crowd is incapable of doing as everyone races to see who can finish each song first.

He just wants to play the game. He didn’t make a scene at the time of the incident on Saturday and I don’t think he’d want us to make a scene this week.

Support him, yes, and the rest of the team, like normal.

More importantly he needs a new chant. “He’s top of the league” was shite when we used to sing it for Lescott and it’s worse now as we can’t even be arsed to do anything original for Raheem. Plus we aren’t top of the league!

For me, it’s time for this one:

I agree. That song needs to become a regular.

He will get the same phenomenal support we’ve always given and that’s all I imagine he wants.

7th minute on Saturday....everyone on their feet with "Stand up if you love/back/support Raheem"
Should do the trick, and with it being Live TV coverage, will get extra publicity.

Next home game is on Wednesday

What better game to show him support seeing as the fools who run that competition fine a club more for being late to a second half kick off than a club whose supporters are openly racist

Totally agree with your sentiment , but i doubt Raheem will play on Wednesday , Saturdays game against Everton and a bigger audience on Sky would be a better match to show our support , a rendition of "he's one of our own" would imply the colour of his skin doesnt matter , its how he proudly wears our shirt that does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.