Parking near/at the Etihad

Parked on the velodrome £5, got away no problem after the game. Thanks for the advice.

I noticed quite a few cars with PCNs stuck on their windscreens as I walked up Briscoe Lane last night. They started just after Riverpark Road,and ended just before the railway bridge on Briscoe Lane. I was wondering if these cars had parked up too early(ie before 6pm) or if it was another jobsworth traffic warden who had got his parking restriction times all mixed up.

I noticed quite a few cars with PCNs stuck on their windscreens as I walked up Briscoe Lane last night. They started just after Riverpark Road,and ended just before the railway bridge on Briscoe Lane. I was wondering if these cars had parked up too early(ie before 6pm) or if it was another jobsworth traffic warden who had got his parking restriction times all mixed up.
That should not be a restricted zone
https://secure.manchester.gov.uk/in.../7526/etihad_campus_resident_parking_scheme/1

Briscoe lane further up is though

vwv70n.jpg

Let's hope they belonged to our unwashed alien cousins from up the m62 hey ;-)

Saw 2 fellas on motorbikes in fluorescent jackets and helmets round here at about 5.30. Had a feeling they were grasses at the time when I saw them.

I drove down Briscoe Lane this morning on the way to do the shopping at Asda,and slowed down to have a look at the parking restriction signs. There are single yellow lines,and No Parking 8am-6pm Monday-Friday signs. So it must have been early bird parkers(before 6pm) who got the PCN issued against them.

I drove down Briscoe Lane this morning on the way to do the shopping at Asda,and slowed down to have a look at the parking restriction signs. There are single yellow lines,and No Parking 8am-6pm Monday-Friday signs. So it must have been early bird parkers(before 6pm) who got the PCN issued against them.
yeah possibly...one side of the road is no loading/waiting at any time though....double yellow and two stripes on the kerb. It's all a bit confusing, Is parking time restricted?

Other side time restricted 8 am to 6 pm single yellow with time plate.

It's them ****s on the mopeds

Last edited:
Just got in to find a letter off Manchester Council for a £70 Parking offence on 20/4/19 (Spurs lunchtime kick off).
Never had a ticket in my car and now they send out a fine over a month later!
Was parked in Pollard Lane East as I always do.
Apparently this road is restricted on Saturday mornings until 12.30 so it looks like myself and maybe 100 other cars will have been done.
Easy 7K made by the council that day!

Just got in to find a letter off Manchester Council for a £70 Parking offence on 20/4/19 (Spurs lunchtime kick off).
Never had a ticket in my car and now they send out a fine over a month later!
Was parked in Pollard Lane East as I always do.
Apparently this road is restricted on Saturday mornings until 12.30 so it looks like myself and maybe 100 other cars will have been done.
Easy 7K made by the council that day!
I’m sure they have to send it out within 28 days. Might be worth looking in to and appealing rather than paying it straight away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.