Isco

He’s a good player - but how many times is that little twat and his father going to use us to get a big pay day. When Isco almost joined us - first time around- the deal partially broke down over our reluctance to pay Isco’s father (an unlicensed agent) £1m a year. Often wonder if Real Madrid acquiesced to those demands and if so where are Der Speigel with the evidence! And it’s potentially further proof of the double standards being applied.

We already have three of the best creative midfielders in the world.

We should be targeting a defensive midfielder, left back and possibly another striker.

We already have three of the best creative midfielders in the world.

We should be targeting a defensive midfielder, left back and possibly another striker.
Yup.

Pep is extremely astute when bringing new players in. His signings almost always work out - and plug weaknesses/contribute needed depth to our squad. At the same time - Pep loves creative midfielders - signing Isco - while not immediately addressing our biggest needs - would benefit our side and is in line with Pep's recruiting history.

Not following La liga, I haven't seen much of him this season. But I thought he was Spain's best player during the WC this summer.

I can't see it happening, as most have said I think we have now moved on. Bernardo is turning out to be a gem, so I thinks Isco has missed the boat with us I'm afraid. Probably would have been bought in before, to replace Merlin when he decides to step away, but with Bernardo and Foden, there's no need now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.