Films that you like, but are ruined by one character. Or a stupid plot line.

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
I have a issue with films that are otherwise good, but have one character that is so shit, so badly written, so cliched, that you want them dead.

An example of this is on my TV right now. Mrs Magic is watching Die Hard and the character I was glad died was the prick international
Trader who tries to negotiate with the Rickman character and is talking in a way, no one that was in his actual job would do. I actually count the seconds from the start of the scene, until they shoot the boring ****.

Other things are, generals in films that are always drawn as let’s bomb them now type. Now, sir we need to kill them now! I know they haven’t shown any hostility but why not kill them just in case.

Die Hard 2, while we are on that theme, probably my most hated, is the cop in charge of the airport, who contradicts everything McKean says in such a stupid, nonsensical way.

“Yeah McLean, sure, there something going on, just because you killed a guy in the baggage section and he shot back. Happens everyday.”

And on and on he goes with nonsensical, illogical crap. I often muse about me walking onto the shot with a polo mallet and embedding it into the cunts skull, turning to McLean and saying.

“You’re right McLean, of course there’s something going down, with that drug trafficking fucker landing. Go and kill the cunts. How did that twat ever get the job here?”

There are countless films I sigh and say, that would never fucking happen. He would never say that.

That character is utter bullshit.

Anybody else suffer from this affliction?

Black Hawk Down, ruined by the shit plot and the shit dialogue. Cinematography wasn't great either.

Actually, the characters and the acting were shit as well.

Ruined the film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.