Everton (H) December

I've got an adult and a child in block 303 available as my Uncle can no longer use them. They were £72 face value.

They are paper tickets so would need to meet up pre match.

Adult SS3 ticket available halfway up, need to know by lunchtime tomorrow to pick up a paper ticket as son working & has his season card down south. £15.

Now gone.

Last edited:
It's like a fucking ticket site this,does anybody actually go anymore ? Never seen as many tickets for sale for such a high profile game with no buyers

Anyway I've still got one in CB Level 2 padded seat,great view ;)

Since city's home had become Eastlands I think I've missed only 4/5 games, for all games, in total. One of our group had got 2 adult and child ticket available £90.

Sitting behind me section 131 on the Aguero line

Also still got one row G 3rd tier

PM me if interested

Ian

Last edited:
So I’m a knobhead. Bought a ticket off site in south level 3 for £37 but someone messaged me on here and on fb they have a ticket for £15-20 is there a way of getting the ticket I bought off site returned? Or does anyone want it? 18-21 print at home else I’ll be out of pocket

Looks like we can't go to this.

3 adult tickets together, Row B, East L1 102. Amazing view. Have sold on here before and I have 3 e-tix from the club after calling them yesterday.

I won't split and will need £90 net to me for all three.

Definitely not going. 3 e tix available. 75 for the 3?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.