Brahim Diaz (signed for Real)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't see how we could have done anything different. We have a quality squad, the results have proven Pep right in his selections, and we smashed all manner of records last season, and are continuing the trend. If we were a struggling team, yes we can criticize for not using more youth, but we have internationals warming the bench when we have a fit team.

I really don't see how we could have done anything different. We have a quality squad, the results have proven Pep right in his selections, and we smashed all manner of records last season, and are continuing the trend. If we were a struggling team, yes we can criticize for not using more youth, but we have internationals warming the bench when we have a fit team.
The deal breaker for Brahim (I think Jason has no loyalty to anyone apart from himself) was bringing Mahrez in, when we needed to spend the money on a DM but that's another issue.

We could gave him more opportunity and trust.

I always thought he was more game ready at this level than foden currently , both are massively talented and if he does leave, i hope we insert the buy back clause. To pay 15m for a youngster who has 6 months left and rarely gets a game tells you Madrid really believes in his abilities.

Real would never accept buy back clause. Sell on clause is the best we can hope for.

foden is more valuable to city because he is local lad, so obviously is prioritised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.