Blue moon

I find it odd when people post in off topic (or even the match forum - but i suppose at least that's about the game) when City are actually playing games.
Why would you be posting on here when one of our games are on, do you not watch or care?

At half time I looked on the main match forum then clicked in off topic and 1 person had been posting all the way through the first half on subjects nothing to do with the game.
IMO that's odd if you're a City fan.

I find it odd when people post in off topic (or even the match forum - but i suppose at least that's about the game) when City are actually playing games.
Why would you be posting on here when one of our games are on, do you not watch or care?

At half time I looked on the main match forum then clicked in off topic and 1 person had been posting all the way through the first half on subjects nothing to do with the game.
IMO that's odd if you're a City fan.
It's a choice.

No got a nice balance - coming upto 20000 posts in 9 years. Have stopped falling out with people this year on here.

I'm about 10 months in on a 12 month project that just happens to be tedious as fuck. In the end it will all be very worthwhile but a couple of months ago I felt like setting the whole lot on fire. Instead of knuckling down, I went to the Brexit thread which was a huge mistake. It's one of those threads where you'll nip into for 5 minutes and next thing you're late picking up the kids. Bluemoon is brilliant and absolutely infuriating in equal measures.

I just clicked on my username to see if I could see what I average (I can't find it) and found out that I am following 1 person and 1 person is following me.
No idea who they are or how that happened.
If you’ve got an iPhone it’ll tell you time on Bluemoon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.