Red Cafe in meltdown

I thought they couldn't get any worse.
I was wrong.
Don't expect them to get anything but a fucking mawling in their "derby".
I'm more concerned about our line up against Everton.

I thought they couldn't get any worse.
I was wrong.
Don't expect them to get anything but a fucking mawling in their "derby".
I'm more concerned about our line up against Everton.

You weren't joking.....

"Sack him now. Anyone but Jose would be still better. Even Fat Sam now. Nothing can be worse than this."

"Anyone else stopped watching" - Thread title on redcafe.

I will assume the reason is there is no quality in the league now, one horse race etc etc? whats that you are just a glory hunting marde arse? shame for you then.

"Anyone else stopped watching" - Thread title on redcafe.

I will assume the reason is there is no quality in the league now, one horse race etc etc? whats that you are just a glory hunting marde arse? shame for you then.

I was chatting to a lifelong rag mate this morning. He had a season ticket for at least 30 years. He admitted that he's just losing interest, I really believe it is because of City. He and the rest of the interest losers cannot see the chink of light at the end of the tunnel.

They are just a bunch of self rightous fuckers, sure at the moment they are struggling but they are a top 10 Premier League team in th Champions League after finishing second last season and have recently won the FA and Europa Cups in the last 3 years.

How the fuck do they think supporters of other clubs go on, They bang on about history, well i remember the last 40 years of being a blue and for the vast majority of that time i would have loved to be in the position they are.

Fuck them, each and every last one of them.
Wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.