Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simultaneously the best player on the pitch tonight and the main reason it wasn't 4 or 5.

Pep's said it a few times, he's got to work on his final ball and decision making in the final third, but when he gets that right he'll be unstoppable, especially in the Champions League where the counterattack becomes a much bigger weapon for us.
I agree with this. He has massive talent and is a potential Ballon D'or winner. As of now, he is an exceptional young player but not the finished article and that's exactly where he should be at this stage in his carrer. Put it this way, Messi would have scored 4 in Leroy's position tonight and that's no detraction from an excellent performance from Leroy, it just shows he is still developing.

Last edited:
One of the best players at the club, and still has the potential to grow more. We have a very exciting front 3 (Sane-Jesus-Sterling) who,will all grow together and improve

Seems a slow starter, also we can't forget how he was affected mentally due to having his kid, so maybe he took the eye off the ball, but now he is in greater form.

I'm going to do an 'I told you so' regarding his striking of a free kick.

As I've said before, I recon he should be aiming for Ronaldo kind of level in that regard, as he has the same kind of raw ability.

He will probably never be as good with his head, as we would see it starting to happen already, but imo he should actually become the same level, striking a ball & it's upto Pep to get him there.

That free kick is from practice, no doubt about it, so that's a good sign.

I'm going to do an 'I told you so' regarding his striking of a free kick.

As I've said before, I recon he should be aiming for Ronaldo kind of level in that regard, as he has the same kind of raw ability.

He will probably never be as good with his head, as we would see it starting to happen already, but imo he should actually become the same level, striking a ball & it's upto Pep to get him there.

That free kick is from practice, no doubt about it, so that's a good sign.
If you can cross, you can take a free kick. We should be getting Mendy to have a pop as well when he's fit.

I agree with this. He has massive talent and is a potential Ballon D'or winner. As of now, he is an exceptional young player but not the finished article and that's exactly where he should be at this stage in his carrer. Put it this way, Messi woild have scored 4 in Leroy's position tonight and that's no distraction from an excellent performance from Leroy tonight, it just shows he is still developing.
He is 22! of course he is still developing,comparing him to messi lol or am i reading you wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.