Red Cafe in meltdown

That's my experience with them too, I love hearing the phrase "Money is ruining football" I know at least 2 jumped ship and started to support Glossop North End to watch real football ;)

The rag mate of mine I cannot understand. United has been his life, Europe finals aways the lot.
He has taken the piss for a lifetime, City going down like a , "Going all the way ", when we were in division 2, happy New year texts when we were ko of the Cup in the 3rd round.
This morning he wasn't even aware of rags team yesterday. They have given up, soft rag basterd. I told him Lincoln on a Tues night when it is pissing down was a different world.

I was chatting to a lifelong rag mate this morning. He had a season ticket for at least 30 years. He admitted that he's just losing interest, I really believe it is because of City. He and the rest of the interest losers cannot see the chink of light at the end of the tunnel.

what sad fuckers.

I didnt lose interest in the 90's when we were shit and they were winning everything, with no prospect of closing the gap.
They are not football fans they are glory hunters

They really are self entitled wankers,can't believe that thread on sad cafe titled has anybody else stopped watching.

That's my experience with them too, I love hearing the phrase "Money is ruining football" I know at least 2 jumped ship and started to support Glossop North End to watch real football ;)

Now that IS ironic.

Glossop is the smallest town ever to have had a team in the top flight of English football. How? Because a local mill-owner called Woods ploughed a load of money into the club. In (IIRC) the 1893-4 season City were promoted to the first division as second division champions, Glossop were promoted as runners up and spent a season in the first division. To this day Chelsea's record win on the opening day of the season is their 8-0 victory over Glossop. Glossop North End's biggest claim to fame stems from the fact that they were the first team to be bankrolled into the top flight. Jumping ship to Glossop on the basis that money is ruining football really shows the wheel turning full circle.

As to Woods, somewhere along the road the family name became Hill-Woods, and he buggered off down south to a club called Woolwich Arsenal where (again) he ploughed a load of money into an otherwise mediocre football team with this time more sustained success. Plus ca change.

what sad fuckers.

I didnt lose interest in the 90's when we were shit and they were winning everything, with no prospect of closing the gap.

They are not football fans they are just pathetic cnuts .

Amended for you.

plastic by name plastic by nature, I said long before we got a penny from our owner, before we got anywhere near a title, before we could only dream of buying a David Silva that one day the rags will be on a demise and the plastics wont come. two hundred miles costing an arm and a leg to watch them do anything other than win? not a chance. bear in mind that the rags fearful of this have now put in to place compulsory purchase of cup tickets and worse still sanctions should your season card not be trigged at prem games. despicable set of fans for a despicable club with despicable owners. always thought I was blessed being born blue, well now its more than ever.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.